21 ruj Podrška i promocija za SPHERE
Support and Promotion for Higher Education Reform Experts (SPHERE)
Erasmus+ call for proposals launched to support Bologna reforms in higher education
- A new Erasmus+ call for proposals (EACEA/35/2018) has been launched to support Bologna reforms in higher education. To tackle the challenges identified and ensure the implementation of Bologna key commitments, the Paris Communiqué endorsed a new structured peer support approach. Three ‘Bologna peer groups’ will:
- Set up a three-cycle system compatible with the overarching framework of qualifications of the European Higher Education Area and first and second cycle degrees scaled by the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System;
- Ensure compliance with the Lisbon Recognition Convention;
- Develop quality assurance in compliance with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area.
Co-beneficiaries can be:
- National Authorities for Higher Education and relevant stakeholder organisations from Erasmus+ Programme and/or Partner Countries from the European Higher Education Area;
- National Rectors Conferences (or equivalent), national student unions, quality assurance agencies, NARIC centres14 and other relevant stakeholders;
- European stakeholder organisations that are consultative members of the Bologna Process15.
- The goal of the Erasmus+ call is to support implementation of commitments made within the Bologna Process (Strand 1 of the call). This will be done through transnational peer support activities targeting any member country of the European Higher Education Area, contributing to at least one of the three peer groups established under the Bologna Follow-Up Group. These transnational peer support activities (for example peer learning, peer counselling, peer review etc.), should involve both national authorities and stakeholders at national level (higher education institutions, academics, students etc.) and, where relevant, consultative members of the Bologna Process.
- The call for proposals is currently open and the deadline for applications is 23 October 2018. Applications will have to be submitted by Erasmus+ Programme Country institutions. Partner Countries will be able to participate as partners in the projects – they are advised to consult the local National Erasmus+ Offices and Higher Education Reform Experts, in order to seek synergies with their activities in the field of higher education reform.
For more information, please dowload the following document: INVITATION TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL – SUPPORT TO EHAE REFORMS