23 lip SummerSchool 2021 Online Event!
The SummerSchool 2021 with its topic Si, SiC and GaN will take place under the motto “Mind the Wide Bandgap! –
Explore the bright new world of wide bandgap materials”. Use your one-time chance to spend one week packed with lectures held by world-class professors and top experts from Infineon, awesome social activities and the exclusive opportunity to take a peek behind the scenes of Infineon Austria. Take this unique opportunity to network, find topics for BSc-, MSc-, or PhD-theses, internships or even a job for after you graduate.
Why Si, SiC and GaN?
The key for the next essential step towards an energy-efficient world lies in the use of new materials, such as wide bandgap semiconductors, which allow for greater power efficiency, smaller size, lighter weight, lower overall cost – or all of these together. Infineon Technologies with its unique position of being one of the few companies currently offering silicon (Si), silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN) devices, is the customer’s first choice in all segments. This year’s SummerSchool is your chance to learn more about these technologies and their application with a particular focus on applications in the context of 5G. Join renowned industry experts and world-class professors at the Infineon online event to expand your theoretical and practical knowledge about Si, SiC and GaN at SummerSchool 2021.
Online Only Event
Live from Infineon Technologies Austria AG – Villach, Carinthia (Austria)
- Get unparalleled insights into the world of Silicon and wide bandgap technologies at Infineon – focusing on Silicon (Si), Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN), especially linking these topics to 5G applications
- Participate in lectures with top experts from Infineon and world-class professors
- Apply your newly gained knowledge at specially created tasks and link it to sustainability in the dedicated keynote
- Boost your career: Network and find topics for BSc-, MSc- and PhD-theses, internships or even a job for after you graduate
- Pitch your research topic to peers, industry experts and professors
- BSc, MSc and PhD students enrolled at an European university within the field of Physics, Material science, (Power)electronics, AI on the edge, Embedded AI, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering or Chemistry
- World-class speakers
- Special keynote on Friday
- Networking between students and Infineon experts
- PhD pitches
- Fireside chat with Board Members
- Social activities
- Speed dating with Infineon experts
Application deadline: 7 July 2021 (Attention: limited number of participants)
Check out www.infineon.com/schools for further information and apply to safe your one-time chance to be part of Infineon SummerSchool 2021!